- Suri Bala
- $200 for students
- Two days of instruction
- Class notes
- Thirty-day demo license
- Continental breakfasts
- One class dinner
- Introduction to LS-DYNA or equivalent knowledge
The class is designed for intermediate to experienced users and will cover several topics to provide an in-depth understanding of the core capabilities of LS-DYNA.
The following topics will be discussed with interactive sessions to help engineers understand key concepts in explicit and implicit solutions. You will use training room computers to complete workshop example problems.
- Time Integration
- Element Technology
- Rigid and Deformable Connections including Spotwelds, Adhesives, SPRs, etc.
- Material Models for Metals, Plastics, Foams, & Rubber
- Contact Impact covering Penalty & Constraint Types
- Stress Initialization using Implicit & Dynamic Relaxation
- Best Practices for Robust & Accurate Simulations